You will work in the Maintenance team where, together with 20 colleagues, you are responsible for the technical performance of the plant. Because this company is growing rapidly, many new technicians have joined in the past year, creating a good mix of experienced workers and young talents.
You will be working in the shifts. Together with your partner on the shift, you will be the first one called in case of a production breakdown. You will make an analysis of why something is malfunctioning, suggest solutions and coordinate these with the production colleague, and get to work to fix the malfunction. Depending on the complexity of the failure, you do this together with your partner or alone.
Furthermore, your duties consist of:
- When there is time to perform preventive maintenance and inspections.
- Solving malfunctions.
- Reporting work performed in Ultimo (this will be SAP in 1 year).
- Documenting work performed (updating drawings, updating technical documentation).
- Initiating and making improvements to installations.
- Participating in project groups regarding the design, purchase and implementation of new technical installations.