Architectural Engineer (Revit)
Geplaatst op 15 maart 2023
- Master’s Degree in Architecture;
- Experience required 3+ years;
- Excellent knowledge and professional experience in Revit and BIM;
- Preferably proven experience in Rhinoceros, Grasshopper, Dynamo and Adobe CS;
- You are have a good command of both written and spoken English;
- Proactive attitude, a high level of motivation and personal ambitions;
- Able to relocate to Amsterdam, obtain a working permit and residence.
Wat we van jou verwachten
We offer an excellent salary with associated benefits, and a great chance to join a world class design studio. Primarily you will be employed through ELLBRU on a project based contract for one year. After one year you can directly join our clients workforce, of course with mutual interest to do so.
Do you recognize yourself in the profile described? Do not hesitate to apply, providing with your CV and portfolio (max. 20mb). For questions about this vacancy or general questions please contact Boudewijn Moes at ELLBRU: +31 (0)88 222 18 09 / email@example.com. Join our page on LinkedIn for the latest news, projects and jobs: www.linkedin.com/company/ellbru.
Over de organisatie
The studio we recruit for specializes in price winning designs, with our globe as their playground. It combines multiple disciplines in architecture, interior, urban design and development as well as infrastructural projects. With over three decades of high end, worldwide project experience. From their office location in the heart of Amsterdam over 200 employees combine skills and creativeness to make an impact on the living environmens of people across the world.
Op de vacature Architectural Engineer (Revit)