Geplaatst op 15 maart 2023
As an architectural engineer you will be responsible for the development of projects from initial design fase to the final draft. As a member of an design team you will work on projects, from design to final handover, and design and develop every detail. With the significance of perfect details and the growing relevance of BIM you will be responsible for an engineer who is well equipped in the technical field as well as passionated about architecture and designs. You will responsible for control and coordination of the Building Information Modeling (Archicad) . Therefore it is important that you have proven BIM-engineering skills and have experience with ArchiCAD and BIM.
Wat we van jou verwachten
- Bachelor’s / master’s degree in architecture / building engineering;
- Relevant working experience (with Archicad) of at least 2 years, preferably over 5 years;
- Having a high level ability and understanding of Archicad / BIM, relevant softwares and tools;
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken, speaking Dutch is an advantage;
- Prior experience of working on international projects is an advantage.
We offer a competitive salary with associated benefits and offer training and education whenever needed. Most important, we offer a rewarding position in an international and ambitious atmosphere.
Over de organisatie
The architectural firm is a multidisciplinary international architectural organization. They specialized in a broad range of architectural fields, from urban development to luxurious residential projects. Within this price-winning office a multidisciplinary working environment ensures team members to gain a broad practical experience and individual professional development. All projects consist of full-service designs, form concept to construction. These designs are finalized with technical expertise and great attention to detail.
Op de vacature Architectural Engineer