After completing your bachelor's degree (or higher) in civil engineering, you have gained at least five years of work experience in the field. Now you are ready for a new challenge and that is a good thing. Dow Terneuzen is looking for a civil engineer. In exchange for your commitment, you will receive a gross salary of up to €5,200 per month, pension accrual and a travel allowance. Already enthusiastic? Then read on quickly and don't forget to apply!
For Dow Terneuzen, temporary employment agency Manpower is looking for a civil engineer.
As a civil engineer, you will be responsible for civil designs. Your work will consist of small to medium-sized projects, where you will adopt and use Dow's tools, processes and standards. Your working days will include, for example:
- Leading projects
- Collaborating with a diverse team
- Supporting scope development during FEL/Project Definition Phase
- Developing civil design packages and prepare project documentation
- Planning and organizing work
What’s in it for you
- Gross salary between €4,500.- and €5,200.- per month
- Pension accrual via Manpower (from eight weeks worked)
- Travel allowance of € 0.19 per kilometer, with a maximum of 75 kilometers
- Temporary contract via Manpower
- Full-time job of 40 hours per week
- Free development opportunities via Manpower Academy (more than 200 online training courses)