Nouvall Engineering Services B.V.5 ploegenZeeland
Geplaatst op 17 maart 2023
The Cost Estimator:
- Prepares estimates for new projects
- Collects and analyses data in order to estimate project costs and man hours required
- Calculates, analyzes, and adjusts estimates and recommends ways to reduce costs
- Maintains records of estimated and actual costs.
- Reviews offered specifications of budgets in collaboration with the Proposal Engineer and on the basis of project specifications.
- Requests for manhour costs for projects at internal departments.
- Assesses quotations from suppliers and manhour costs offered by departments.
- Sets up and fills a database with key figures and with technical and purchasing information.
- Drafts integral budgets for quotations for new constructions and refit projects, within the set rules and procedures.
- Identifies missing information and possibilities for cost reduction.
- Analyzes actual incurred costs in projects from which key figures can be generated.
- Works with stakeholders through the project process to achieve market competitive project pricing. This includes coordinating with the purchasing department and providing support to commercial colleagues by providing expert knowledge in the field of both calculation and ship building developments.
- Contributes to the further development of the P&P department.
- Ensure HSEQ policies and procedures are understood and followed to ensure a safe and healthy work environment.
Wat we van jou verwachten
- A bachelor degree in a technical relevant field (i.e. naval architecture, mechanical engineering or another relevant technical study) or a secondary vocational technical education with extensive experience in cost estimation.
- Experience in budgeting and planning in capital goods. Having experience in the shipbuilding industry is considered a plus.
- Up-to-date awareness of sector trends and activities, covering not only calculation, but the wider ship building industry is considered a plus.
- Good command of the Dutch and English language (written and verbal).
- Open to travel long distances and work abroad.
Longterm possibilities and intention for permanent contract.
You can apply via our website.
Over de organisatie
Nouvall Engineering Services is specialized in project support for the (petro) chemical and maritime industry. We provide expertise in the field of Engineering, Project Management, Maintenance, Shutdowns, Construction and Safety.
Op de vacature Cost Estimator