Geplaatst op 17 maart 2023
In this position you will work to support the reliability engineer and take on all kinds of small projects/adjustments. You are involved from the first moment and you are responsible for the project. You should think of small adjustments such as replacing a control valve or a flow meter. However, you will perform all the tasks and activities listed below, both the preliminary phase, the engineering and the management during the implementation. In short, the broad range of tasks consists of:
- Research, preparation, design and follow-up of PMFs (Plant modifications);
- Creating E&I work packages for E&I contractors;
- Adjusting (as-built) documentation where necessary;
- Supervisor during stops and execution of the adjustments.
Wat we van jou verwachten
- Bachelor level and relevant training in E&I field;
- Demonstrable experience in engineering and maintenance in a production environment (chemical industry);
- 'Hands-on' attitude;
- Motivated, good communication skills, a team player, with an 'open mind';
- Good communication skills in English and preferrable in Dutch;
- Knowledge of SAP is an advantage.
Excellent terms of employment, see our website.
Good employment conditions which are flexible and adjustable to your needs.
Over de organisatie
Nouvall Engineering Services is specialized in project support for the (petro) chemical and maritime industry. We provide expertise in the field of Engineering, Project Management, Maintenance, Shutdowns, Construction and Safety.
Op de vacature E&I Engineer