Lead Civil Engineer
Geplaatst op 23 mei 2023
You can join the largest overall construction project undertaken by INEOS. The O&P North business plan to establish a world-scale Cracker (1.25mtes/a Ethylene / 50kes/a Propylene) in the Antwerp area. The plant is planned to come on-line around 2026.
Project One will be managed by an Integrated Program Management Team (IPMT) which consist of Ineos and Program Management Contractor engineers. The facilities will be delivered by 4 Project Delivery Teams, which will manage the work scopes and FEED/EPC contractors with support and oversight from the IPMT.
You report to and support the Engineering Manager in the day to day management at site. At site, you are the civil QAQC coordinator and field engineer. As such you make decisions on how to close NCRs and field change notices.
INEOS Project One will implement the design and construction of a large Olefin complex in Western Europe, including ISBL with a 1450 KTA Ethane Cracker (ECR) and OSBL consisting of utilities, product storage and export facilities. As part of the AZaP pillar scope, an existing Ethylene tank at Zwijndrecht will be re-purposed to support the storage of product received from the ECR unit. The project will be overseen by a Program approach, with each individual project having its own schedule.
- To cover all CSA engineering aspects within OSBL: civil, structural, architectural and coordinating with
- other engineering disciplines as required.
- Review and input to CSA engineering deliverables from EPC contractor, module fabrication yard, modular and stick-built building contractors, piling contractor
- Participate in formal design reviews
- Liaise with external parties eg Port of Antwerp
- Review all construction packages
- Support and oversee EPC contractor in day to day activities, ensure implementation of project
- Specifications and schedule, facilitate resolution of technical issues
- Close out technical queries and spec deviations
- Communicate with IPMT on all CSA related topics
- Interface with other pillars to optimise the design in particular with underground services in both new and existing facilities
Excellent terms of employment, see our website.
Wat we van jou verwachten
- Proactive work attitude
- Must be flexible, accept ownership with a can do attitude
- Team player • Degree in Engineering or suitable with minimum 20 years of experience • Willing to work in a small, flexible and enthusiastic international team
- A valid VCA VOL certificate and a good safety awareness
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications
- Good understanding of English in speaking and writing, knowledge of Dutch is a plus
- Enthusiastic and goal-oriented
- Strong attitude to SHE
Willing to work in the UK until the end of 2023.
From Jan 2024 location will be Antwerp.
Hoe ziet het sollicitatieproces eruit?
Over het bedrijf
Nouvall Engineering Services is specialized in project support for the (petro) chemical and maritime industry. We provide expertise in the field of Engineering, Project Management, Maintenance, Shutdowns, Construction and Safety.
Procestechniek.nl zet zich al meer dan 15 jaar in voor de continuïteit in de procestechniek. Dit doen wij door bedrijven en technici met elkaar in contact te brengen, én anderen te enthousiasmeren en op te leiden voor het werken in de procestechniek.
Op de vacature Lead Civil Engineer