Maintenance Field Planner
Geplaatst op 26 mei 2023
As a Maintenance Field Planner (Mechanical and/or E&I) you will create job packages from the work order scope which contains all the information regarding required labor material and services to ensure safe, effective, and efficient execution of the work. For this role, broad technical skills in analytical/scientific methods or operational processes to perform a defined array of activities is required. You may act as an informal resource for team members with less experience.
What are you going to do?
- You use feedback from the person doing the work to optimize the work plans.
- You review work orders for technical completeness and returns work orders to gatekeeper, if not complete.
- You carry out field checks, when needed.
- You prepare job package and inputs plan into SAP indicating the required resources, materials, and services and creates applicable Purchase Orders.
- You identify task activities necessary to execute job plan, and identifies materials/tools/equipment required to perform tasks.
- You identify/solicit safety information and requirements necessary to safely perform tasks.
- You support Maintenance Procedure Use Policy by ensuring all job packages include a procedure or the task is on the Procedure Exemption list before the job package is released.
- You check that all Maintenance Procedures include a hazard assessment.
- You serve as a technical resource during procedure creation and review, as needed. Creates, develops, changes, updates job procedures and checklists, and initiate procedure Management of Change (MOC), as required.
Excellent terms of employment, see our website.
Wat we van jou verwachten
- You have a technical Short-Cycle Tertiary Degree (i.e. associate degree - technical MBO level 4).
- You have minimum 5 years of experience in maintenance, manufacturing, or another related field.
- You are fluent in Dutch (speaking, writing, reading) and you have good knowledge of English (reading and writing).
Hoe ziet het sollicitatieproces eruit?
Over het bedrijf
Nouvall Engineering Services is specialized in project support for the (petro) chemical and maritime industry. We provide expertise in the field of Engineering, Project Management, Maintenance, Shutdowns, Construction and Safety.
Procestechniek.nl zet zich al meer dan 15 jaar in voor de continuïteit in de procestechniek. Dit doen wij door bedrijven en technici met elkaar in contact te brengen, én anderen te enthousiasmeren en op te leiden voor het werken in de procestechniek.
Op de vacature Maintenance Field Planner