Geplaatst op 1 februari 2023
Since 2009, our client has been designing and manufacturing energy-efficient air handling units that meet the latest requirements.
Fans characterised by low energy consumption. In addition, heat recovery from the exhaust air is maximised. As a result, the products in question meet the highest energy-saving and consumption requirements. This is an important requirement for the design of a new building or a major renovation.
The same applies to sustainable ventilation. Not only for a pleasant indoor climate, but also to prevent moisture and mould accumulation. This is an important element taken into account in the production of air handling units.
As a technical systems engineer, you will be involved in the installation of air handling units, installations and many construction works. You will work on the construction of structures for air treatment or refrigeration technology. You will therefore certainly not lack variety in your work!
Wat we van jou verwachten
- Experience in technology or metalsector
- You are a teamplayer
- Communication in English or Dutch is not a problem for you
- You are able to use and read technical drawings
- You have your own transport and accommodation
- You have attention to detail and quality
- Working in a young and dynamic team
- Short communication lines in a flat organisational structure
- Room for personal development, own initiative and creativity
- Full-time job with 200 hours' holiday
- Working in daytime shifts with salary of €2.200,- to €2.800,- gross per month;
- Pension according to the Collective Labour Agreement for the Metal and Engineering Industry;
- Challenging work in a fast-growing company with a good atmosphere!
Op de vacature Mechanic