Geplaatst op 15 maart 2023
The department projects develops and executes technical projects according to the client's Value Process and quality system. It consists of about 120 employees and manages Yara's world-wide large and medium size projects – sometimes with the support of external engineering companies. The department also delivers technical support to the plants.
For our Engineering department we are looking for a Piping engineer.
Act as an all-round piping engineer throughout all phases of the project, from early study phase till detailed study, execution, construction, mechanical completion and commissioning.
- Follow up of vendors, engineering and construction contractors. Act as liaison with site counterparts, department colleagues and other stakeholders (Piping Design, Structural, Process, Civil, Mechanical, metallurgists, welding engineers, materials specialists, pipe stress engineers, inspection, production…)
- Follow up and be responsible for discipline quality, schedule and budget.
- Have knowledge of PED, ASME B31.3 and EN13480 piping design codes. Have knowledgeof industrial metallic piping systems in heavy industry environment.
- Execute simple stress calculations with Caesar II and supervise pipe stress engineering for complex units.
- Calculate, develop and review piping classes Follow up piping design and 3D Model development.
- Follow up piping design and 3D Model development of both small and larger / more complex units.
- Follow up and coordinate MTO and isometric development and extraction.
- Develop piping key deliverables such as : line list, tie in list, piping scope of work packages, piping procurement specs,component datasheets, etc.
- Prepare technical evaluations of piping, fittings, supporting, valves etc.
Wat we van jou verwachten
- BS or MS in engineering.
- 5+ years of relevant industry experience.
- Fluent in English, additional languages (Dutch and French) are an asset.
- Work in a project team environment and demonstrate leadership, accountability, team.
- player and communication skills, quality and safety awareness.
- Actively cooperates with YARA Plant representatives during the project.
- Respects all YARA cultures and is an effective communicator.
- Demonstrates and promotes hands-on mentality.
- Never gives-up till the job is done.
- Is an example and always supportive to other team members.
Willingness to travel. Main locations are Terneuzen and Brussels but you should be willing to travel to other locations within Europe as well too.
Excellent working conditions, see our website.
You can apply via our website.
Over de organisatie
Nouvall Engineering Services is specialized in project support for the (petro) chemical and maritime industry. We provide expertise in the field of Engineering, Project Management, Maintenance, Shutdowns, Construction and Safety.
Op de vacature Piping engineer