You can keep the technical processes running smoothly. You are motivated to work in a friendly and hardworking team and with your technical expertise you are the right person for the job! At this client you get the opportunity to grow. We would be happy to tell you more about the good terms of employment in a personal interview. Will you be joining the team? Read on and apply today!
Employment agency Manpower is looking for a process operator for a client in Terneuzen.
As an operator you ensure that the process on the plant runs smoothly and safely. The following activities are part of your job:
- Investigating, analysing and resolving malfunctions
- Drafting and checking of piping drawings
- Carrying out quality controls
- Monitoring and assessing deviations from the production process and implementing improvements where necessary
- Checking if machines and tools are available and in order
- Applying for permits and solving problems related to permits
This is a sample of the total range of tasks. During the application process, we will be happy to talk you through all the work involved in this position.
What’s in it for you
- Competitive salary
- Reimbursement of travel expenses according to this employer's scheme
- Full-time job of 36 hours per week
- Temporary contract through Manpower
- Chance of being taken over by the employer
- Development opportunities via Manpower Academy (more than 200 online training courses)
- Pension accrual via Manpower (after eight weeks worked)
- Reputable employer for your resume