Performing, supporting and controlling process-based work as well as operating various machines in accordance with SOPs, taking into account the set (quality) requirements such as GMP guidelines and safety regulations, so that that the production and/or packaging of medicines runs efficiently.
Duties are performed on the basis of completed training and qualifications as well as a large dose of "on the job" experience. Only limited supervision is required during execution of tasks, whereby all kinds of disruptions can often be resolved independently and/or proper assessment can be made without escalating.
Often functions as an (in)formal interface for new and/or less experienced colleagues.
- Operating, monitoring and adjusting equipment and automated processes according to SOP, adhering to set guidelines and (quality) requirements so that drugs are efficiently produced and packaged.
- Performing conversion and cleaning and disinfection work, maintaining machines and equipment such that minimum production loss and maximum availability is achieved.
- Formulating, recording and reporting production and control data in logs and production protocols so that a reliable and up-to-date record of the production process is maintained
- Functionally manage employees in line with personnel policies and such that they have the required and necessary instructions and documentation and training activities are carried out.
- Contribute in such a way that the production process can be strengthened and developed qualitatively and qualitatively.