Project Controls Engineer
Geplaatst op 26 mei 2023
The ECR Project Controls Engineer (PCE) provides project controls services ( primarily planning) for the furnace package contract and will be based in Zoetermeer.
- Maintaining the schedules baselines of the furnaces – during the project(furnace module) life and coordinate schedule with the ECR lead planner ( and eventually with the EPC contractor) .
- Inspecting, monitoring and validating Project Controls activities of TEN and its sub-contractors with support of the ECR Project Controls Manager.
- Possessing a detailed understanding of the furnace critical path, and near critical path activities at all times, proactively communicating them.
- Publishes and reports furnaces project progress consistent with ECR and P1 set of tools.
- Possessing a good understanding of the furnace cost status – baselines, underruns, overruns and invoices. Liaison for reporting of actual cost commitments, spending and forecasting of the furnace package.
- Ensuring project controls data, content and format, provided by all contractors, sub-contractors and suppliers meets or exceeds the Ineos reporting requirements.
- Working to influence productivity, efficiency and effectiveness of all contractor activities. Looking for opportunities for cost reductions and schedule acceleration.
Competitive employment conditions.
Wat we van jou verwachten
- A Bachelor of Science degree in a technical discipline, or equivalent, is preferred.
- 5- 10 years experience in planning a process industry production and/or engineering environment with large (>$300-500MM ) capital project management experience; Experience in planning, as lead planner.
- Candidate is now developing to a role of project controls lead and has gained knowledge on cost management.
- Experience in managing reimbursable contracts, possibly in modules fabrication and/or with Technip.
- Possibly travel to Asia to furnace fabrication yard (10%-20% of time).
Hoe ziet het sollicitatieproces eruit?
Over het bedrijf
Nouvall Engineering Services is specialized in project support for the (petro) chemical and maritime industry. We provide expertise in the field of Engineering, Project Management, Maintenance, Shutdowns, Construction and Safety.
Procestechniek.nl zet zich al meer dan 15 jaar in voor de continuïteit in de procestechniek. Dit doen wij door bedrijven en technici met elkaar in contact te brengen, én anderen te enthousiasmeren en op te leiden voor het werken in de procestechniek.
Op de vacature Project Controls Engineer