Senior PLC Programmeur / Control Engineer
Geplaatst op 15 maart 2023
In this role, you will design, develop & maintain the controls of the systems over its complete lifecycle. This in close cooperation with the customer, your local colleagues and support from central functions/suppliers. You will also:
- Participate in the sales process and conceptual meeting with our customers;
- Draft functional specifications in both sales and execution phases;
- Software programming;
- Electrical design (supervision);
- Commissioning, Documentation;
- Service jobs;
- Project management of subprojects.
Other responsibilities include:
- Software engineering;
- Approve & evaluate controls suppliers;
- Identify the best supplier with reference to specific projects (in terms of conformity to technical specification, prices, contracts, etc.);
- Analyze cost deviation to estimate with regards to controls;
- Prepare quotes;
- Visit customers.
Wat we van jou verwachten
To be successful as a senior plc programmer / control engineer, you ideally hold an engineering degree with at least 5 years of work experience. You are a driven, creative and enthusiastic person that is able to work independently. You have attention to details and have good analytical skills combined with your structured way of working. Other skills are:
- Hands-on mentality;
- Experienced PLC programmer with Siemens TIA portal;
- 5 years relevant work experience in factory/machine automation, experience with production logistics is a big plus;
- Customer focused;
- Experience with fieldbus, HMI, SCADA inverters, and Servo controls;
- Experience with Eplan tools or similar;
- Willingness to travel (<10%).
You will be part of a global organization and therefore you need to be fluent in Dutch & English, both written and spoken.
As a part of the dynamic and inspiring work environment, you have every opportunity to grow – in all aspects. You will be a member of a prosperous and innovative company with collaborative teams that will inspire you to ignite your potential and expand your horizons.
Next to that we offer:
- A competitive salary (between €3.759 - €5.400 gross a month) in line with your experience and education;
- Minimum of 25 vacation days;
- Pension scheme;
- Travel allowance;
- Expenses paid.
Over de organisatie
Our partner is an industry leader for automated production flow solutions. Working closely with global customers, they provide innovative, optimizing solutions to produce goods smarter, safer and at lower operating costs. Our partner has operating units in 26 countries and is represented in more than 60. They have about 1,200 employees worldwide and a turnover of 2,6 Billion EUR.
Currently there is a team of 13 people, 5 of these are in the projects department where they realize the customer projects as a team. These projects are highly challenging due to the large variation in size, industry, functionality and technology! The similarity is they are all ‘material flow solutions’ that increase the productivity of their customers.
We are now looking for you to join as a senior plc programmer / control engineer, our newest colleague, to strengthen the team and help our partner speed up the technical level of their projects!
Op de vacature Senior PLC Programmeur / Control Engineer