Senior Technical Procurement Specialist
Nouvall Engineering Services B.V.5 ploegenInternationaal
Geplaatst op 17 maart 2023
Purpose of the job:
- Responsible for the total procurement process for Capex and cash fixed costs procurement at the Geel and Lillo site.
- To drive for cash fixed costs reduction, guarantee supply and optimising working capital through improved procurement processes and supplier base.
- To develop, implement and execute procurement strategies in line with the strategie direction for Capex and cash fixed costs procurement, so that significant cost improvements will directly translate into the sites EBITDA.
- To focus on cash fixed costs contracts to bring best value in TCO to the sites and optimize safety, quality, energy performance and efficiency, reliability and cost effectiveness.
- To guarantee business continuity by following up demand and tracking supplier performance.
- Support the 20 SHE excellence principles in bis day to day job especially by reporting unsafe situations and execute the emergency plans.
Participate in the development of specifications and scope definition for equipment, materials and services.
- Challenge site/user demand appropriately and critically review requisitions, specifications and scope.
- Conduct market research and source the market for best opportunities, partners and alternatives which fit for purpose.
- Screen and evaluate suppliers based on quality, service, reliability, safety, energy performance and efficiency, production and distribution capabilities, availability, solvency, reputation and history.
- Solicit and follow up bid proposals.
- Analyse quotations, prices and commercial conditions and set-up a commercial bid comparison.
- lnclude energy performance and efficiency in bid evaluations.
- Coordinate the technica! evaluation process and interfaces with other disciplines. Negotiate to ensure purchasing at the lowest possible price the highest quality merchandise and services in accordance with the technica! specifications and (project) requirements.
- Benchmark prices and commercial conditions to determine competitive price setting.
- Prepare and issue purchase orders.
- Ensure on time deliveries by adequate expediting.
- Develop and execute action plans to lower stock levels in coordination with technica! departments and supply warehouse.
- On time stock replenishment without any shortage to secure supply and business continuity.
- Evaluate and monitor supplier performance. Maintain the preferred vendor list.
- Realise cost savings while supporting safe and reliable site operations.
- Develop, implement and execute the contract renewal strategies to ensure timely renewal of all contracts.
- Lead the contractor qualification process and coordinate HSSE evaluation. Negotiate or renegotiate and administer (major) contracts.
- Evaluate and monitor contractor performance to ensure compliance with contractual obligations and to determine need for changes.
- Resolve complaints and determine corrective actions in case of defective materials or unacceptable performance.
- Ensure in-depth knowledge of the global, regional and local outline agreements which are in place.
Wat we van jou verwachten
- Engineer, bachelor or master degree in science, business and/or economics.
- Strong background and experience in technica! procurement and/or contract management.
- Significant experience in (petro jchcmical and/or polymer industry.
- Procurement: in-depth knowledge and expertise in procurement and contract management.
- Technical: good knowledge of (engineered) equipment, materials and (construction) services in a chemical production plant.
- Legal: good knowledge of contracting law and legal aspects. Relevant market knowledge.
- IT skills: SAP MM, MS Office.
- Multilingual: Dutch (fluent), English (fluent), French, German or other EU languages.
Excellent working conditions, see our website.
You can apply via our website.
Over de organisatie
Nouvall Engineering Services is specialized in project support for the (petro) chemical and maritime industry. We provide expertise in the field of Engineering, Project Management, Maintenance, Shutdowns, Construction and Safety.
Op de vacature Senior Technical Procurement Specialist