Service Technician North Brabant and Belgium
Geplaatst op 25 mei 2023
When you take on the job as a service technician, or field service engineer, it will be your main task to make sure that the customers of this company are served in a professional manner. You are responsible for the installation and maintaining plate processing machines that your new employer develops. Everything for a happy customer! You can count on a gross salary that can go up to €3,500.- per month and a reimbursement of your travel costs. It doesn't stop there, you will also receive a direct contract with the employer. Sounds good right? Read on the rest of this vacancy and apply today!
Manpower is looking for a service technician for an employer based in Lochem.
As a Field Service Engineer, you will perform the following working activities:
- Installing new sheet metal processing machines at customers and giving the corresponding work instructions
- Carrying out (periodic) maintenance work and repairing new and existing machines
- Advising customers for optimal usage of the machines, including possible upgrades
- Reporting about the performed activities in a detailed and professional manner
What’s in for you
- Gross salary between €3,200.- and €3,500.- per month
- Direct contract with our client
- Reimbursement of travel costs
- Job from home, the factory or on site
- Full-time job of 40 hours a week
Wat we van jou verwachten
- Completed education with a specialisation is Electrical Engineering, Mechatronics
- Several years of experience working as a field service engineer or service technician
- Knowledge and experience working with highly automated machines and/or robotics
- Availability of 40 hours per week
- Good communication skills in a technical and international environment
You also posses a solution-oriented attitude and you have the ability to work independently, without direct guidance.
Do you meet the job requirements and you can't wait to start in this position? Apply today and Manpower will contact you within two working days!
Hoe ziet het sollicitatieproces eruit?
Over het bedrijf
The company is the leading global specialist in developing and constructing press brakes and shears for both thin and thick sheet metal. It is a leading company that covers all disciplines. From R&D and engineering, to manufacture and assembly. And from marketing and sales, to technology and training.
The working hours in this full-time position are between 7.30 and 18.00 hrs.
Procestechniek.nl zet zich al meer dan 15 jaar in voor de continuïteit in de procestechniek. Dit doen wij door bedrijven en technici met elkaar in contact te brengen, én anderen te enthousiasmeren en op te leiden voor het werken in de procestechniek.
Op de vacature Service Technician North Brabant and Belgium