As Site Procurement Specialist you will be responsible for procurement of goods and services on demand of the project and the new organization, in particular for local activities and site interfaces.
Responsible for the total procurement process (prequalification, RFQ, bid comparison, negotiations, award, expediting, close-out).
Ensure timely supply of all required materials, equipment, spare parts, raw materials and services to support site preparation, construction, operations and maintenance of the new assets.
Ensure framework agreements and contracts are in place, in particular on demand of HSSE, General Services, Facility Management, Construction, Inspection, Operations and Maintenance.
- Participate in scope definition for equipment, materials and services.
- Challenge demand appropriately and critically review requisitions, specifications and scope.
- Conduct market research and source the market for best opportunities, partners and alternatives which fit for purpose. Identify and recommend new suppliers that can offer commercial and/or technical advantages to INEOS to mitigate risks.
- Screen and evaluate suppliers based on quality, service, reliability, safety, energy performance and efficiency, production and distribution capabilities, availability, solvency, reputation and history.
- Solicit and follow up bid proposals.
- Analyse quotations, prices and commercial conditions and set-up a commercial bid comparison.
- Coordinate the evaluation process and interfaces with other disciplines.
- Lead negotiations to secure best commercial terms in accordance with the technical specifications and (project) requirements to ensure best value for the assets.
- Benchmark prices and commercial conditions to determine competitive price setting.
- Prepare and issue purchase orders.
- Ensure on time deliveries by adequate expediting.
- Evaluate and monitor supplier performance.
- Set-up and maintain the preferred vendor list.
Develop, implement and execute contract (renewal) strategies.
Lead the contractor qualification process and tender management.
Negotiate and administer frame agreements and contracts.
Prepare recommendations to award.
Draft the final contract.
Evaluate and monitor contractor performance to ensure compliance with contractual obligations and to determine need for changes.
Resolve complaints and determine corrective actions in case of defective materials or unacceptable performance.
Ensure in-depth knowledge of the existing global, regional and local outline agreements.