As Structures Engineer you work on a broad variety of tasks in the field of ship structures. You will work in a basic engineering team of several structural engineers on plans and outer deck arrangements, or during the detailed engineering in a multi-disciplinary team on block fabrication and foundation fabrication models/drawings. As Structures Engineer you implement technical knowledge and practical experience, such as accessibility, producibility, maintainability.
As Structures Engineer you will be responsible for:
- Contributing to the engineering process by developing the required information, block and foundation drawings incl. production information, as well as outer deck arrangements.
- Executing engineering structure activities with the 2D and 3D CAD tools.
- Assisting in technical analysis on received offers under supervision of the team leader.
- Ensuring full compliance to all applicable requirements and specifications imposed by Regulatory Bodies and the customer.
- Contributing to further development of the engineering department and development of yard- or project standards.