Geplaatst op 17 maart 2023
As Structures Engineer you work on a broad variety of tasks in the field of ship structures. You will work in a basic engineering team of several structural engineers on plans and outer deck arrangements, or during the detailed engineering in a multi-disciplinary team on block fabrication and foundation fabrication models/drawings. As Structures Engineer you implement technical knowledge and practical experience, such as accessibility, producibility, maintainability.
As Structures Engineer you will be responsible for:
- Contributing to the engineering process by developing the required information, block and foundation drawings incl. production information, as well as outer deck arrangements.
- Executing engineering structure activities with the 2D and 3D CAD tools.
- Assisting in technical analysis on received offers under supervision of the team leader.
- Ensuring full compliance to all applicable requirements and specifications imposed by Regulatory Bodies and the customer.
- Contributing to further development of the engineering department and development of yard- or project standards.
Wat we van jou verwachten
As Structures Engineer you need to have:
- Secondary vocational education (MBO-4) related to the structures discipline.
- Minimum of two years experience in engineering of ship structures and broad knowledge of structures, preferably in ships or offshore installations.
- Experience with 2D CAD and 3D CAD-systems such as Cadmatic, Hull or Catia.
- Experience and knowledge of with Class- and Statutory regulations.
- Ability to travel long distances and work abroad occasionally.
- Excellent command of English language (written and verbal) is essential.
- Excellent antecedents as a pre-employment security screening and investigation are a part of the recruitment procedure (given the military nature of the projects).
- EU citizenship or valid EU work visa required to be considered as viable candidate.
You can register via our website.
Over de organisatie
Nouvall Engineering Services is specialized in project support for the (petro) chemical and maritime industry. We provide expertise in the field of Engineering, Project Management, Maintenance, Shutdowns, Construction and Safety.
Op de vacature Structures Engineer