Creating a great work environment from an HR-perspective drives you to strive for continuous improvement. You enjoy working in a diverse, international team of people who are just as driven as you and you’re on the lookout for a new job that suits you perfectly! Are you fluent in both German and English and do you have a bachelor’s degree or higher? Then you might become the newest workforce administration representative at Dow! You can expect a salary up to €3,400.- a month and will receive reimbursement of travel expenses as well. Would you like to learn more about this job? If so, keep reading!
Employment agency Manpower is looking for a workforce administration specialist for Dow in Terneuzen.
As a workforce administration specialist you can expect to perform the following tasks:
- Addressing (escalated) HR-inquiries alongside senior team members
- Supporting program development related to HR to improve the employee experience
- Engaging with third-party providers to establish, developing and review the suit of HR-services
- Supporting the implementation of and delivering end-to-end HR solutions
- Providing Team Leaders with information and insights to ensure continuous improvement of Knowledge Base and Case Management content
- Processing all employee lifecycle (Onboarding, Job changes, Personal Data changes, Reporting and Terminations) related transactions from onboarding to separation.
- Acting as primary point-of-contact for workforce administration inquiries (via phone, chat, and eRequest), identifying and delivering solutions to employees and People Leaders
- Delegating and escalating queries as appropriate, but remains responsible through completion
- Tracking progress, and providing continuous feedback to requestors on status of their queries and Engaging in improving Service Now Knowledge Base and Case Management content for their assigned discipline, based on experience
- Supporting oversight of service operations by responding to service demands as they arise (e.g., volume of calls, staff absence, chat and eRequest queries, etc.)
- Engaging in and driving overall continuous improvement processes (e.g., to reduce inquiry volume)
What’s in it for you?
- Gross monthly salary between €2,600.- and €3,400.-
- Reimbursement of travel expenses at €0.19 per kilometre, plus full reimbursement of Westerschelde tunnel expenses
- Pension accrual through Manpower after eight weeks of work
- Full-time job of 40 hours a week
- Fixed-term Manpower contract at Dow
- Free access to Manpower’s online learning platform Manpower Academy