At Prothya, there are multiple departments in which various pharmaceutical processes are carried out for the production of protein products. These processes range from highly integrated processes that are centrally controlled and directed, to individual process steps that require some physical effort.
For these departments we are looking for Operators!
This involves the following departments;
- Purification (5 shifts)
- FPL (3 shifts)
- VPL (2 shifts)
- Filling (2 shifts)
Your duties will be as follows;
- Performs production operations on some processes according to SOPs and regulations;
- Performs arithmetic operations for the purpose of dilutions and interprets their results;
- Provides preparations for the production process;
- Accounts for the performance of all work in logs and protocols;
- Administers raw materials and auxiliary materials in the information system.
- Performs checks on products, processes and (auxiliary) materials, including by sampling and inspection;
- Delivers samples for inspection at the designated location;
- Records the results of quality controls in the information system;
- Performs, according to instructions, routine validation and calibration work for quality controls;
- Evaluates and interprets the results;
- Reports deviations to the superior;
- Records the results of quality controls in the information system.